Do you know about our Korea and China programs?
• Children waiting for families are younger with minor special needs
• The children live in a very good foster home while they wait for an adoptive family
• Excellent medical information is available about the children
• The program is very stable and predictable
• Open to single and married applicants
• Families can request a child of a specific gender
• The process takes on average 12-30 months
• Most children have moderate to major special needs or are older
Interested in learning more about all of our adoption programs? Click here!